Zombie Roleplay
Welcome to the zombie RP join / login.... Can you survive?
Zombie Roleplay
Welcome to the zombie RP join / login.... Can you survive?
Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Roleplay

Zombie Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ohammer

ohammer

Character Sheet
Name:: Joseph Forester
HP:
Hello Left_bar_bleue50/50Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Items and Equipment: F-Aid Kit, Radio

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 am

I'm hopping the creater/s haven't given up on this site yet. I'm psyched to play and I do some DND PlaybyPost and i'm surprised that forummotion isn't utilized more often. Pretty simple to use. Anyways thanks and i hope you don't mind I started to post in game.

OHammer
Back to top Go down
Henry Church

Henry Church

Character Sheet
Name:: Henry Church
HP:
Hello Left_bar_bleue50/50Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Items and Equipment: PDA, Watch

Hello Empty
PostSubject: New   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I have to agree, I am also pretty excited about this website as well. I can see the potential in this site and can't wait to see how this goes. I have also had some experience in RPGing; I used to play on VastEmpire.com, which was a star wars role playing site, although I stopped playing it after about 2 or 3 months because my computer had issues and then I just never picked it back up again. Also, this summer I had the experience of playing DnD. It was kinda fun, but it wasn't really my style, because I liked forum RPGing better. I love zombies, though, and when I stumbled upon this site, I was suprised alot more people havn't discovered it yet. But I have hope that this site will grow, and am looking foward to seeing how this RP experience goes.
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Roleplay :: Off Topic Discussion :: General-
Jump to: